[Talk-GB] Voting mechanical edit: UK shop names

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 01:06:47 UTC 2014

On 31/10/14 22:51, Matthijs Melissen wrote:
> Voting is now open for the proposal to unify the names of chain shops
> within the UK by renaming them.
>
> Please cast your vote at
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edits/Math1985/UK_Shop_Names.
> More information can be found on this page as well.

Brantano (UK) Limited shops are all branded 'Brantano Footwear' that is
their shop 'Logo'

On the whole the changes seem logical, but I'd rather they were applied
manually than setting a precedent to allow changes that may not ACTUALLY
apply as some small outlet is being a little economic with the name they
are using ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL