[Talk-GB] Voting mechanical edit: UK shop names

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:39:31 UTC 2014

Chris, I appreciate what you're saying - except for one point:

[...]
> to what is on the ground, I'll revert it and ask for Matthijs to be blocked
> from editing, as I would any other vandal.

Please can we all stop using the word "vandal" to mean "someone who
makes edits I/we disagree with"? That's very very far from what
vandalism actually is. We do have vandals in osm but please, we can
all tell the difference between vandalism and difference of opinion.
Can't we??

Dan