[Talk-GB] Railway edits in the UK that could perhaps benefit from a bit of checking.

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Nov 12 10:22:56 UTC 2014

More info on this - it seems to be a bunch of people working for this
company:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/%C3%96V_Firma_Mentz_Datenverarbeitung_GmbH

I've had no reply from the mapper that I tried to contact (although they
have fixed at least one of the problems that they created) so I've tried
again via direct message, comment on the firm's OSM wiki page and an OSM
message to the company's main OSM account.

What concerns me is that they're still editing (with various accounts).
It's relatively easy to trace straight lines from Bing, but it needs
experience and interpretation (and a local survey!) to see how
everything on the ground relates to everything else.

Based on their error rate so far I'd definitely still suggest that local
mappers check their edits.

Cheers,

Andy