[Talk-GB] Railway edits in the UK that could perhaps benefit from a bit of checking.

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:52:39 UTC 2014

Yes, I looked at the first user in the list and the first page of changesets loaded with one close to me which is a railway platform apparently in the middle of a housing estate.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/24439915

As it’s a U_Bahn entry I'm assuming its meant to be a platform on an underground line that’s just totally in the wrong geographical location. However the name of "station 1" might suggest its someone practicing too.

Reverting and will look for others in the west mids area.

Cheers
Andy