[Talk-GB] Apologies for bad rail edits to OSM by MDV

Merle Ro├čner rossner at mentzdv.de
Thu Nov 13 10:24:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

our apologies if there have been some bad edits made by our staff. At the
moment, the user that has been doing most of these edits is not in the
office and therefore is not editing anymore. As soon as he is back we will
go through the edits that we received comments on, fix things and also reply
specifically to each comment.

Sorry that we did not react faster, but as a company and with people
sometimes being out of office this is harder to do than for a single private
person. We hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Merle