[Talk-GB] Tagging Residential & Retail zones

tony wroblewski tony.wroblewski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:37:44 UTC 2014

Hi All

How do people normally go about tagging a landuse area which has both
residential and retail buildings. In many areas buildings often are
both residential and retail, in that the upstairs areas are rented
apartments, and the downstairs is shop. I'm not sure how to go about
correctly tagging the surrounding landuse, but so far I've been doing
it predominately on what the majority of the buildings are, i.e. If
the majority of the buildings and shops then the area is retail, etc.


More information about the Talk-GB mailing list