[Talk-GB] Allegedly named motorways

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:21:47 UTC 2014

They all have a service access road from the local road network so they are probably addressed from these.  So, for instance, the address of Welcome Break Corley Services on the M6 is

M6 Motorway, Jct 3/4

Highfield Lane

Coventry

Warwickshire

CV7 8NR

With Highfield Lane being the local bit.

However there may be different addresses for each side in many cases where there are separate delivery points (especially where there is no access across the motorway between services)

Cheers

Andy