[Talk-GB] Suburbs in London/Brum - big edits

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:47:44 UTC 2014

We should not blindly assume that the ordered way as described on the wiki
is right. It may be entirely logical and reasonable but it might not reflect
the local situation on the ground. I've started a Birmingham related thread
on the west mids list in order that those of is with a detailed knowledge of
Brum can work through and see whether any of the "place" objects need
adjustment. Many were put in as they are many years ago so it's good to have
a look again. It's not about tagging for the renderer or even tagging for
logic. It's just tagging for the real world.

Cheers

Andy