[Talk-GB] Great British Public Toilet Map

Mike Thacker mike.thacker at porism.com
Thu Nov 20 19:39:40 UTC 2014

It's also worth mentioning that many councils are submitting open data on
public toilets via the local government open data incentive scheme
<http://incentive.opendata.esd.org.uk/>, which provides them with a small
payment for publishing open data according to a fixed CSV schema, which
Gail helped us define.  The schema recommends the OSM format for opening
hours information.

This page <http://schemas.opendata.esd.org.uk/PublicToilets> lists councils
who have submitted toilets data under the scheme.  Somewhat hidden at the
bottom as "Page 1" is an aggregated dataset of all data submitted so far.

Mike
Local government esd-toolkit