[Talk-GB] Vandalism in London

Antje (OpenStreetMap) kuriasity at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:47:01 UTC 2014

Here is the list of London bus routes for starters: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bus_routes_in_London

The ones that I dramatically improved are the new-style route_master relations, which are: 3, 4, 8-11, 18, 19, 21, 24, 30, 38, 43, 49, 57, 73, 76, 100, 144, 148, 192, 205, 277, 341, 390, 393, 394, 476.

I was going to do 453 because of the Borismaster, but I am doubtful.

I’m well known for extremely strict standards in bus routes because I just want nothing but the best on OSM: If you open the route 30 relations (unaffected by the incidents), you can see the effort I put into making the routing perfect, from the stops to the directions and even the operators. Given the military-precision effort, I don’t have the perseverance like most of you do because I now have university to attend to.

Even the Inner ring road is damaged (3124618).

Maybe we need a second “bus route czar”.

Antje.