[Talk-GB] Vandalism in London

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Oct 4 08:45:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 10/04/2014 02:22 AM, Antje (OpenStreetMap) wrote:
> Suddenly I came back to the map just to find that my new bus relations are damaged by some vandal.

When I read your message about "*my* bus relations" and your "military
precision" and "extremely high standards", my first thought was, oh dear
a normal mapper has dared to touch someone's delicate opus.

But you're right, there were indeed a couple mass deletion incidents in
the last few days in London, and it seems that this one was not properly
cleaned up (I thought I had, but it seems I missed some relations). I am
in the process of fixing it.

A message of "oh dear something is broken can you help me fix it" would
have achieved the same, it doesn't have to be a drastic "I give up" ;)

Bye
Frederik