[Talk-GB] Vandalism in London

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Sat Oct 4 20:34:34 UTC 2014

On Saturday 04 October 2014, Antje (OpenStreetMap) wrote:
> I am sorry for the upset: this is the problem with someone carelessly editing at the very least.

I'm afraid part of the price of having "extremely high standards" for relations is eternal vigilance. It is exteremely easy to inadvertantly (subtly) "break" route relations and I think most average-skilled mappers will have probably done it a few times.

It would be unreasonable to expect ways with route relations on them to be considered "hallowed ground" and only to be edited by those skilled enough to leave the relations in perfect order.

robert.