[Talk-GB] Deletions and newbie editors (was: Vandalism in London)

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon Oct 6 10:30:15 UTC 2014

I'd echo Andy's comments, particularly about politely contacting all new
users in your neck of the woods.

My principal difficulty is in working out what people have done in each
changeset. The best tool we had for this - OWL - is now defunct. This let
you browse around the area looking at all changesets, seeing features that
had been deleted / moved / tagged, getting popups with more info, and being
able to go through to the changeset.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OWL

It would be wonderful if somebody could resurrect that tool!

Regards,
Tom