[Talk-GB] Confused over access...

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:18:50 UTC 2014

The more specific access tags take priority over the more general,
so in your example access=no precludes all traffic, but bus=yes and
psv=yes means buses and taxis are allowed.

See
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access#Transport_mode_restric
tions

I am surprised there is no foot=yes tag (or perhaps access=no should
be motor_vehicle=no).

Ed