[Talk-GB] LEZ get this completed?

Antje (OpenStreetMap) kuriasity at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:06:46 UTC 2014

In my case, I have to consider the following:
- How the boundary will avoid approved turn-backs like the London Gateway services on the M1.
- How the boundary will avoid land that’s technically in the boundary but accessed by driveways that only enter from and exit into non- LEZ roads.

You are right that an LEZ boundary is arbitrary and this is why the TfL version is clearly wrong. OSM can try its best to be as respectful as possible but it’s a learning process.