[Talk-GB] RFC Mechanical edit: shop=betting to shop=bookmaker for selected names

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Thu Oct 23 12:04:33 UTC 2014

On 23/10/2014 12:57, Dave F. wrote:

> I'm not convinced Notes are cleared up any more than Fixmes

They certainly are more visible to me - they're available for a simple
overlay on the main map and get announced in IRC channels.

In order to clear them up I wrote something* to create a Garmin
waypoints file from the (different) XML format from the API and use it
whenever I go anywhere.  I've not yet done anything similar for fixmes
(though it wouldn't be any harder to do that via e.g. Overpass).

Cheers,

Andy

* https://github.com/SomeoneElseOSM/Notes01