[Talk-GB] RFC Mechanical edit: UK Shop Names

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Fri Oct 24 14:44:35 UTC 2014

On 24 October 2014 15:24, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> Note that by "propose" what Matthijs means is "have already started doing"
> if the number of "Correct tagging of XXX shops" changesets by him in the
> last 24 hours are anything to do by:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Math1985/history

Hi Tom,

No, your presumption (which you phrased in a way to make it sound like
a statement rather than an presumption, by the way) is not true. I
have not started with any of the proposed changes here.

The proposed changes in this thread involve changes to name tags of
shops, while my changeset involves the shop tag - and that only
involving small numbers of shops, in cases where a clear community
consensus already exist. If there are any particular of my change
sets, or even all of them, you have a problem with, please let me know
and I will gladly revert them.

Kind regards,
Matthijs