[Talk-GB] RFC Mechanical edit: UK Shop Names

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 10:25:24 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Coincidentally, I noticed this online project to maintain a list of
canonical names. It's used for auto-suggest in iD, not for
mechanical-edit:
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index

I've checked the list against Matthijs' proposal, and I've proposed a
few of his suggestions to go on their list too:
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/pull/12/files

Best
Dan