[Talk-GB] addr:place

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Oct 26 19:34:14 UTC 2014

On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:27:11 +0000
Chris Hill <osm at raggedred.net> wrote:

Hello Chris,

Like you, I live in a different parish than the one RM route my post
through.

>spurious and wholly wrong concept of Royal Fail's postal town. Postal

I agree it's a shame that so many people attribute so much "value" to
RM's postal address.  After all it was, and remains, designed for
*their* purposes only.  That is, the purpose of routing mail
deliveries.  Nothing more.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin