[Talk-GB] [OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap ten years on, and why it's time for a fresh slate

Tim Saunders tim_s_63 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:52:02 UTC 2014

What would suit me is an Android app that allowed me to see what needs to be fixed in a particular area, so that I could check some things out if I had a spare half hour in the area…..so Notes, FixMes, Musical Chairs, OSM Inspector and other GB specific stuff (e.g. post boxes, cycle routes, land registry addresses as examples I recall being discussed in this group).  Is there anywhere that these are all pulled together, even in a non-mobile friendly way?  As OSM coverage improves, I would suggest that there is more opportunity to fix things not mapped correctly than map things not mapped at all (although in my experience one leads to another anyway) and seeing something that is wrong is often more of a spur to get involved than something that is missing altogether.