[Talk-GB] UK use of highway=living_street

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:35:09 UTC 2014

The first bit I'd map as a tiny highway=residential way, with the rest as a
highway=service where the kerb crosses the road & the road also narrows.

This is a special case because the narrower road connects with the next
street, but otherwise it looks similar to many modern estates which I've
mapped. Often in mapping these places on foot one is aware that there are
some roads which it's a bit intrusive to follow (although obviously the
Google car didnt think so).

Jerry