[Talk-GB] NCN 279 Exeter to Okehampton (and other destructions)

Guy Collins gugym at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 22:09:47 UTC 2014

The cycle route from Exeter to Okehampton, formerly NCN 28 seems to have been removed in this change set:

It had the wrong route reference, it now being 279. I have added it once and will not be adding it back on to the map again I'm afraid. That's several hours of my life gone! There once was NCN signage on various points on the route although I've not noticed any recently.

On an unrelated note I have been editing around Exeter airport today and it appears that I have (?) inadvertently made the runways disappear: maybe it was not the edit that caused this? The deleted taxiway, which is no longer there on the ground is https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/113022920 and this was part of a greater set of improvements in this change set: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/25272252.

I'm not sure if the change was me and I can't see how this edit has made the main runways and other taxi ways no longer render on the map. Any ideas.

Guy