[Talk-GB] How to edit the search results ?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Apr 1 12:15:14 UTC 2015

Mike,

   in every message footer you write about the "ongoing harassment of
me, my family, property & pets". I wonder: Have you become a complete
dick in response to said harassment, or is said harassment a result of
you being a complete dick?

Because in this particular online community here, you consistently
behave like someone who is not interested in peace and harmony one bit.
All your messages are written from the assumption that all of us here in
this project must be idiots, and it shows. Politeness, respect, decency
- any of these mean anything to you?

Bye
Frederik