[Talk-GB] Any mappers in Colchester who can help map a road?

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Thu Apr 2 13:36:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

Are there any mappers in Colchester who could survey the new Northern Approach Road phase 3 to the east and south of the old Severalls Hospital? The proposed alignment is shown on OSM, but Google has it differently at the western end, and also shows a set of roads south of Colchester Rugby Club (NW of Mill Road, opposite Brinkley Grove Road) that are not on OSM.

Essex County Council need me to route a bus along it, so a) I understand from them that it is open and no longer under construction and will annotate OSM accordingly, and b) I am going to go with the alignment shown for the time being as it seems to align to a route map that I have been sent.

But clearly surveyed data would be better if we can get it, please!

Regards,
Stuart