[Talk-GB] Any mappers in Colchester who can help map a road?

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:53:29 UTC 2015

It isn’t open yet (at least when I last checked) – I’ve left the A12
where the park and ride is being built to the north of J28 and
headed south to see if it was open. I’ve made a note where I amended
the section to the south that was open (and still roadworks) when I
last drove through:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/264728#map=15/51.9227/0.9052
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/264728#map=15/51.9227/0.9052&laye
rs=N> &layers=N

Still closed yesterday according to this story in our local paper

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/12693243.Roadworks_trigger_Park_a
nd_Ride_changes/

and a temporary route will be used until the over-running roadworks
is completed.

I subscribe to the local paper as well as follow them and a number
of their reporters on Twitter, so when it does open I’ll go up there
and get a GPS trace as I did the day J28 first opened (although
anyone else local is welcome to try and get there first…)

Ed (Clacton-on-Sea)