[Talk-GB] Quarterly Projects Update

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:57:41 UTC 2015

Wow! What a fantastice resource. There'll almost be no time this quarter to
do anything else but postboxes. There's masses to do within just 2 miles of
where I live and I thought I'd got most of them. Might be the same for
others too - a great incentive to resurvey areas that might not have been
touched for some time and mappers being mappers we're sure to find other
stuff to improve too

Robert presumably you can give us some regular metrics along the way to see
if having a quarterly project actually impacts mapping behaviour?

Regards

Brian