[Talk-GB] Lake Windermere was flooding now dry

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 10 09:39:19 UTC 2015

That user name has cropped up rather a lot recently....His user profile
says this:

"I make map changes where I know information is missing or is wrong.
Please don't revert any of my changes as I want OSM to reflect the truth
and not some arbitrary hypothetical map!"

He is local to the Lake District and may know something about Windermere
that hasn't reached the rest of the world yet.

[2] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mezzanine