[Talk-GB] elsan_points

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 21:06:25 UTC 2015

On 22/04/15 20:38, SK53 wrote:
> Despite objections to a trade name, the current tag does reflect what
> these are called by waterway users in the UK. Elsan has long entered
> standard english as a synonym for chemical toilet. Personally I would
> have tried to choose something a little more generic at the outset to
> help mappers outwith the British Isles, but the current suggestion
> really doesnt help either.

I knew I'd seen disposal used for chemical toilets ...

Lester Caine - G8HFL
Contact - http://lsces.co.uk/wiki/?page=contact
L.S.Caine Electronic Services - http://lsces.co.uk
EnquirySolve - http://enquirysolve.com/
Model Engineers Digital Workshop - http://medw.co.uk
Rainbow Digital Media - http://rainbowdigitalmedia.co.uk

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list