[Talk-GB] Labelling a greasy spoon caff

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:58:31 UTC 2015

cuisine=breakfast seems far too GB/US/CA centric.

There are places in Berlin which do all day breakfasts but certainly not of
that sort; in most of SE Asia breakfast is likely to be some form of
congee, and there plenty of such breakfast places in Hong Kong.

Of course the tag can be interpreted by location, in which case it looks
like a subset of cuisine=regional.

Jerry