[Talk-GB] Labelling a greasy spoon caff

jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Sat Apr 25 07:11:23 UTC 2015

I'd echo this very pragmatic approach.  Don't forget that this list, nor any part of OSM, is King, if enough people tag establishments as greasy_spoon then it becomes a valid tag. Especially in the UK where everyone would know exactly what is meant by that term.

While, 4 is a low use of a tag, it is the use of a tag that tells us exactly what we can expect to be served there. In my opinion, 4 examples of excellence in OSM, a case of “just map what you see on the ground”

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me