[Talk-GB] K4 Telephone Kiosks

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:30:07 UTC 2015

Noted Jerry.

Cheers

Andy

From: SK53 [mailto:sk53.osm at gmail.com]
Sent: 03 August 2015 12:51
To: Andy Robinson
Cc: Talk-GB at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] K4 Telephone Kiosks

I've done the one outside the Chomondley Arms: http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/363479265. It's just perceptible on Bing. One or two nice photos on Geograph <http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3177287> , showing it by the railway bridge & outside the pub.

Despite lots of interest in mapping type of post boxes no-one seems to have been interested in telephone kiosks. I've also added a telephone_kiosk=AA to the one at Mere which was already mapped: http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1996958885.

There is one in Warrington too.

Jerry