[Talk-GB] Open Access Land

Dudley Ibbett dudleyibbett at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 20:12:08 UTC 2015

Hi

I do survey where possible but the signs for access land are generally limited to access points.

There is the following copyright statement on Natural England's data:

© Crown Copyright and database right 2015.  All rights reserved.  Ordnance Survey Licence number 100022021.

I'm guessing this means I cannot use it unless the situation has changed with regard to OS data and this particular license.

Regards

Dudley