[Talk-GB] 10th Anniversary Rutland Mapping Party?

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:23:14 UTC 2015

I'm just back from my annual trip to the Rutland Bird Fair.

Each time I'm struck by the fact that Rutland still needs a lot of ground
survey work for OSM. Oakham for instance has a prodigious number of new
houses, the PRoW network is pretty incomplete, and there are lots of other
details missing in villages.

Next year will be 10 years since the big Rutland Mapping Party
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Rutland_England/2006_Rutland_Mapping_Party>.
Might it be fun to reprise it and make Rutland best mapped countryside in
UK?

Obviously another alternative would be reprise the Isle of Wight Workshop
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Isle_of_Wight_workshop_2006>.

Jerry