[Talk-GB] 10th Anniversary Rutland Mapping Party?

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Mon Aug 24 08:16:50 UTC 2015

Well IoW is obviously easier for me but a) I suspect I'm in a minority there and b) to be quite honest it "looks" pretty much complete from the POV of ROWs.

Rutland would also be somewhere new for me so would be potentially interested. However my preference would be not to have it in October (when the original party happened) due to work commitments, but instead some time between Apr-Sep inclusive, which has the advantage of more daylight.

Nick