[Talk-GB] New Year Midlands OpenStreetMap Mapping Meet: date fixed 30th Dec

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:26:28 UTC 2015

Further to this destination is Abbots Bromley, final details,( choice end
up being more down to pub food than other considerations):

   - Meet at Buttercross <http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/386943061>Abbots
   Bromley, 10:30. This is close to the Goats Head.

Split into groups in the morning, one to map paths in the village & to the
SW towards the reservoir.
Others may need to drive a little way out to maximise path mapping effort

   - Lunch at Coach & Horses <http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2078053609>,
   Abbots Bromley aiming for 12:30 for 12:45

   - Afternoon walks 14:15 ish (again perhaps starting at another location
   reached by car).

Pre-meetup armchair mapping of hedgerows, buildings etc can commence!

Park either close to Buttercross or in Coach & Horses car park.

Jerry

,