[Talk-GB] Road Names Quarterly Project

Bogus Zaba bogsub at bogzab.plus.com
Mon Feb 16 15:38:04 UTC 2015

On 10/02/15 15:56, Brian Prangle wrote:
> RobJN has added a bunch of Notes for Rotherham where we already have
> had a mapper step forward to try to resolve some of them, and Rob's
> tweeted  the local Scouts. I've added a bunch of Notes  for Liverpool
> (feel free to tweet anyone relevant - I'm not a twitter user)
>
> Let's see if our little campaign produces any results
>
> Regards
>
> Brian

Some of the Liverpool notes refer to places that I pass routinely on the
bike when I cycle between Liverpool and Bootle (not right now after a
small accident, but hopefully back in the saddle soon).

What does "resolve" mean with respect to these notes? I could obviously
re-map where new housing developments have been built - but is the idea
to also put additional text into the note to say what you have done and
whether you think the issue is all resolved?

BZ

--
Dr Bogumil N Zaba