[Talk-GB] OSM University of Liverpool exercise (or 200 free(ish) volunteers)

Nick Bearman n.bearman at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 15:04:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you everyone for your replies (both on and off list) - I really
appreciate the time you've taken to write them. There is a lot to think
about in there, which I will spend some time doing.

I've not made any decisions yet (the university have kept me quite busy
since December) but I will let you know what I end up doing.

Best wishes, and many thanks again.
Nick.