[Talk-GB] NLS OS 6in E&W in Potlatch & iD

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:05:08 UTC 2015

I'm sure I've used the National Library of Scotland's set of 6-inch OS
maps for England and Wales (1888-1913) as a background layer in Potlatch
2 before now, but at the moment I can't seem to get it to work. I've
also tried unsuccessfully in iD. I'm probably doing something very
simple wrong. Could someone else try it and confirm what URL they're
using? The layer is documented here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Scotland#Using_the_NLS_historical_mapping_for_OSM_editing.

--
Steve