[Talk-GB] NLS OS 6in E&W in Potlatch & iD

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sat Jan 3 17:47:38 UTC 2015

On 03/01/15 17:05, Steve Doerr wrote:
> I'm sure I've used the National Library of Scotland's set of 6-inch OS
> maps for England and Wales (1888-1913) as a background layer in Potlatch
> 2 before now, but at the moment I can't seem to get it to work. I've
> also tried unsuccessfully in iD. I'm probably doing something very
> simple wrong. Could someone else try it and confirm what URL they're
> using? The layer is documented here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Scotland#Using_the_NLS_historical_mapping_for_OSM_editing.

They changed the URL for that layer recently when they merged the
separate England+Wales and Scotland layers for the 2nd edition 6 inch
maps into one layer. I've updated the wiki, but this should work:

tms:http://nls-{switch:0,1,2,3}.tileserver.com/os_6_inch_gb/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.jpg

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)