[Talk-GB] Unsigned road names (was "Fix the road name!")

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 20:43:57 UTC 2015

I have always assumed that your usage is fine, although I have not tagged
this information myself.

However, today chasing up one of the missing locator streets (one I knew
had been built, but had not bee in the area for a while) I found that the
road is completely lacking any street name signs. Fortunately a couple of
the houses have the name of the street as well as the housenumber, so I was
able to resolve the name.

Cheers,

Jerry