[Talk-GB] Disclaimer

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 06:16:36 UTC 2015

Do you think Google will be held responsible for this :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276503/Were-wealthy-married-couple-murdered-Google-maps-led-hitman-wrong-address-Their-son-DENIES-murdering-cold-blood-languishes-jail.html
 ?

Or would TomTom pay the expenses of this lady :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262149/Belgian-woman-67-picking-friend-railway-station-ends-Zagreb-900-miles-away-satnav-disaster.html
?

Blaming the fault on technology is all to simple. In the end you stay
responsible for your (driving) actions.

regards