[Talk-GB] Kettering area: request

Phillip Barnett phillip.p.barnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:39:33 UTC 2015

At a guess I'd say the old ironstone quarry to the east visible on NLS OS map layer at some point extended further westwards and cut into the landscape at that point to produce the cliff. It's obviously farmland below now, with the easternmost part being the landfill site. Bing maps Birdseye view shows the cliff nicely.