[Talk-GB] Thrapston viaduct

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:25:10 UTC 2015

Bridges and other significant remaining infrastructure of railways tagged
as railway=abandoned ceased to be rendered on the Standard rendering some
time ago. There was a degree of dissension with this decision:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/542.

Certainly I recall a few grumps to that effect on the osm-gb IRC channel:
not least because of the potential value of such routes for walkers &
cyclists.

Jerry