[Talk-GB] Survey: A "UK/GB OpenStreetMap group"?

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Mon Jul 13 12:01:39 UTC 2015

…and what does “support the development of OSM tools and apps” mean in this context? Support in the sense that we think its great and will promote / aid / assist, or support in the sense that we hand over a sum of money towards development? And in that case, where does it come from? The membership fees indicated in the second question? The minute you introduce a membership fee, you are no longer open to all.

Regards
Stuart