[Talk-GB] Survey: A "UK/GB OpenStreetMap group"?

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:12:54 UTC 2015

All,

Last chance to fill in the "UK/GB OSM group" survey if you have not already
done so. I aim to release the results soon along with suggestions on how we
should proceed. This second stage will allow for more comment than the
initial survey (with the survey results acting to support any commentary).

Best,
Rob