[Talk-GB] Next Quarterly Project

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:18:40 UTC 2015

It's time to move on from delivery-related things ( from looking at Robert
Whitaker's graphs <http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/postboxes/history/> it
looks like we made a difference onpostboxes but we'll need Robert to do
some more rigorous analysis).  Personallly I'd like to think we can keep up
some momentum on postboxes as they are a good incentive to revisit all
kinds of places.

This upcoming quarter being summer and the time for holidays we thought it
would be a good idea to concentrate on all things tourism and
tourism-related. So it's visitor attractions such as themeparks, stately
homes, museums and the like; beaches; hotels, guesthouses,hostels,
campsites; tourist information offices, interpration boards, tourist
pedestrian guideposts; and anything else you can think of that should
occupy our attention until the end of September.

Happy surveying and mapping

Regards

Brian