[Talk-GB] Maxweight

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:09:43 UTC 2015

>I know that this implies hgv=destination, but how do I describe both a
7.5T vehicle ban except for loading, and an absolute 16.5T vehicle ban that
runs on: Mon-Fri: 12am-7am and 9pm-12am, Saturday: >12am-9am and 1pm-12am
and all day Sunday?

See the wiki page on conditional restrictions [1]. So you would need
something like:

* access:conditional=destination @ (weight>7.5)
* maxweight:conditional = 16.5 @ (Mo-Fr 00:00-07:00,09:00-24:00;Sa
00:00-09:00,13:00-24:00;Su 00:00-24:00)

Here I assume "destination" is used for "loading". I also assume the time
restrictions you mention only apply to the 16.5T bit and that the loading
restriction of 7.5T applies at all times. You may want to share a photo of
the road sign with us. This seems like a very odd restriction.

As these are conditional events you may want to add tags clearly specifying
what the restriction is if the condition is not met. That is add:

* access=yes
* maxweight=none

Hope this helps,
Rob