[Talk-GB] Terra!

Tester tester at omarbettin.com
Tue Mar 17 06:53:21 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone.
I’m Omar Bettin, IT professional developer.
I’m developing a Navigator with the latest technologies specifically dedicated to OpenStreetMaps completely Offline.
After much work, the project is in the final stages of development.
I would be interested to involve any of you in the phase of Beta Testing and receive comments, ideas or criticism.
Anyone interested, please write to tester at omarbettin.com or visit www.omarbettin.com <http://www.omarbettin.com/> where there are additional information.
Thank You,

P.s.
The App has been approved from Apple and is distributed by Apple’s TestFlight Program.

Minimum requirements to partecipate:

iOS 8.1 or greater device.
Internet connection fast enough (to download maps).

Omar Bettin  |  IT Project Manager
www.omarbettin.com <http://www.omarbettin.com/>