[Talk-GB] HampshireCC aerial imagery and height data

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:33:35 UTC 2015

I think it's safe to say that faffy is no more
<https://github.com/openstreetmap/chef/commit/12e2c9db247d2d90fb0d70ba5ccc241c092185e9>
.

As this server was the repository of OSM out-of-copyright imagery as well
as the Hampshire aerials (& I suspect Surrey) it may be sensible to also
remove these as imagery sources in editors.

It may also be the right time to raise the issue of a group supporting a UK
(or GB) specific server, for specific rendering & other tiled imagery.

Jerry