[Talk-GB] GB postcodes

Pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:26:44 UTC 2015

On 26 March 2015 at 13:15, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2015-03-26 at 12:54 +0000, Pmailkeey . wrote:
> >
> > Maybe you have a higher density of postboxes but even so, it's usually
> > quite possible to remember the location of the one with the later
> > collection.
>
> The point is you are not always at home, you may be away or en-route
> somewhere.
>
> Phil (trigpoint)

Which is why the locations of boxes is valuable info. If sending by RM,
it's unlikely it's time-critical in any case. Safe to presume the next
collection is tomorrow.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>